|Posts are ‘live’ between Monday 4 March and (midnight) Monday 18 March 2019|
Come along to our friendly drop in session for information, advice and guidance at Queens Road Neighbourhood Centre, HX1 4NE
On Thursday 14th March 11am to 12.30pm and get ready to apply!
- Find out about skills needed for the apprentice post;
- Find out more the about recruitment process, top tips for completing application form, assessment centre & interview skills;
- What it’s like working for CMBC? – Find out about dignity at work, flexible working;
- Information on apprenticeships – all ages can apply 16+;
- Bring your questions;
- Support with logging on and finding application process if needed.